Building Foundations for Student Success
June 3, 2018 - June 6, 2018
Online registration is closed
Limited On-site registration will be available at the conference registration desk from Sunday (after 2pm) to Tuesday. Please contact the conference organizers email@example.com to inquire about the on-site registration.
On-site registration options:
1. Full conference registration at the regular professional rate. Please note we have only a limited amount of banquet tickets left available. The remaining welcome reception and banquet tickets will be included in your registration on the first come first serve basis
2. Full student conference registration at the regular rate
Please note, the workshop registration for the CEEA-ACEG 2018 is permanently closed.
Engineers will form an integral part of the global leadership team that will grapple with the difficult challenges of the 21st century. To ensure they are successful in these tasks, we must foster the development of wide range of educational, career, and life competencies in our students. Come join us for important conversations about practices and strategies that positively impact student abilities, resourcefulness, persistence, and success.
Conference registration includes:
- access to all keynote, plenary, technical and poster sessions on June 4-6.
- all lunches on June 4-6
- a welcome reception ticket on June 3
- a banquet ticket on June 5
Workshop registration includes:
- access to workshops on June 3 (registration required)
- lunch on June 3
- Cost: $ 80.00 for the day
Registration is closed
Early bird registration is open until May 1, 2018 CDT
Learn MoreVenue / Accommodations
For information on where the conference is being held and negotiated conference accommodation rates please click the learn more on the top of this section.
All areas of engineering education research and practice are invited to submit papers and workshop proposals. The CEEA-ACEG conferences offer a unique venue for academics and practitioners to discuss recent trends in engineering education and education research. The conference normally includes workshops, plenary sessions and technical sessions.
The schedule is provided as an overview and is updated regularly as details are confirmed.
The conference committee looks for speakers to address the CEEA-ACEG Membership with interesting topics that fit into the theme of the conference each year.
Sponsorship of the CEEA conference is a great way to promote your company or organization. We provide a variety of sponsorship levels with fantastic benefits for all of our sponsors.
Learn MoreContact Us / Committee
A listing of the conference planning committee along with a conference email can be found through the learn more link.