Graduate Attributes and Continuous Improvement Process (GACIP)
We encourage you to mark Tuesday, December 13th as the date for our 9th Annual Event which in response to the positive response to last year’s format will remain a collaborative one day virtual conference.
- Date and time: Tues. Dec. 13th, 11:00 am to 4:30 pm EST
- Format: online
- Registration: details to follow
This one-day virtual conference will include:
- A CEAB update on its ongoing strategic review of accreditation
- Insights from Canadian regulators on evaluating competencies for licensure
- Overview of the proposed competency-based assessment (CBA) approach by another professional program: Queen’s MSc Physical Therapy,
- An introduction to the CBA approach at the University of Saskatchewan
- An interactive workshop on implementing CBA
- Discussion tables and speed sessions on related topics
For more information visit https://egad.engineering.queensu.ca/
Registration will be open soon!