CEEA ACEG Membership
Membership opportunities extend to individuals as well as educational and professional/industry organizations.
- Monthly newsletter and all membership communications
- Participation in Special Interest Groups
- Access/free registration to online workshops and seminars offered through the CEEA-ACEG platform (IET, IEER, ECORE)
- Special member registration fee to the annual conference
- Eligibility for CEEA-ACEG awards in engineering education
- Ability to hold office
- Vote on all matters submitted to the membership and to petition the board of directors on any matter.
Professional – One Year
Our standard membership for individuals engaged or interested in Engineering Education.
Professional – Three Year
Our standard membership for individuals engaged or interested in Engineering Education who want a multi-year payment option.
A discounted membership for students currently enrolled in an institution and studying Engineering. Student members shall enjoy all privileges of the Association.
*Students may be asked to provide official confirmation of their status.
A Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Applied Science, Engineering School or College that offers Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board accredited programs or any Technical College that offers Engineering Technology programs. The Dean/Director, or his/her designate, from such an institution will be entitled to all rights and responsibilities of a Professional Membership. Additionally, the membership includes one additional professional membership to an employee of the Organization.
Any company or legally established organization having an active interest in supporting the objectives of the CEEA. Affiliate members shall identify a representative who will be entitled to all rights and responsibilities of a Professional membership. Additionally, the membership includes one additional professional membership to an employee of the Organization who has never been a CEEA member previously.